Looks Like Our World-Underwater Will Expand to Phoenix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Those of us at Inland are pretty excited to see Our World-Underwater expand to the Phoenix area this December 6th & 7th. We are planning on being there and we hope to see all of you there also! Will try to update as more info becomes available.

Hmm, I'm in Dallas, one of my favorite co-workers is from Phoenix and HQ is in Chicago. Do I get something if I attend all three weekends? :)

Hah, when I read the title I thought this was going to be about global warming!

A quick update: Inland will be in booth #230 & as usual don't forget to register for some of our free raffle prizes. You could be like Jason, who won a free week long dive vacation in the Bahamas from Blackbeard's Cruises last year!

As with last year, Blackbeard's Cruises was first in line to donate to our raffle to be held at the Phoenix show! Inland has been hosting trips with Blackbeard's on just about a yearly basis for over 15 years and our guests always return with rave reviews for the crews and the diving. You don't have to be present to win but you do have to stop by booth #230 in order to register. See you there!

Just a preview! Booth is setup at the the Phoenix Cionvention Center and ready for you to stop by. Don't forget to enter the raffle at our booth, prizes include a week long Blackbeard's Cruises trip to the Bahamas, a NAUI Advance Diver course, some I 5 phone cases from Pelican and more. Stop by and say Hi! photo 1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom