Looking to join the group!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah...leo and I entered the wrong spot at Lake Murray and when I say John enter just a little ways from us, I know we messed up. Next dive there will be better...lol

I look forward to meeting all of you at some point. Leo and I are usually available on the weekends, depending on what is going on. Keep us posted on when everyone is getting wet.

Twobit..which weekend?

ps...I heard firefights always wanted to be cops...lol

11th and 12th. I'm thinking about bringing a bunch of hot dogs and fixins and a cold melon and doing lunch on Sunday for anyone who wants to show up. The Adventure Scuba pavilion has a charcoal grill. Not guaranteeing any thing at the moment though. I just know I'll be out there with a class. I'll post another thread in a few days.

TwoBit

11th and 12th. I'm thinking about bringing a bunch of hot dogs and fixins and a cold melon and doing lunch on Sunday for anyone who wants to show up. The Adventure Scuba pavilion has a charcoal grill. Not guaranteeing any thing at the moment though. I just know I'll be out there with a class. I'll post another thread in a few days.

TwoBit

Unfortunatly, I am working the 11th and 12th. I work nights every wed, thur, and fri. I also work every other sat!

How about trying to plan something on the 20th?

Denise

Unfortunatly, I am working the 11th and 12th. I work nights every wed, thur, and fri. I also work every other sat!

How about trying to plan something on the 20th?

Denise

TwobitTxn,

I'm planning on diving this Saturday (12th) at CSSP. I hope to see you there. What time are you planning on getting there?

Blueeyz78,

Maybe we all could get some diving in. I live in Roanoke for the time being.

I'll be there with the shop all day Saturday spending the night and all day Sunday. We have something in the neighborhood of 20-25 students this weekend. We will have multiple instructors and assistants working our tails off.

It's gonna be a busy weekend.

Count me in for Saturday the 12th. I am ready to get back out, I haven't been since the Fling.

TwoBitTxn and Pearldiver07, I will look you up Sat when I get there. I need someone to dive with.

Blueeyz78, I am looking to go to Athens the following weekend, the 19th and 20th. If you all care to join in just hollar at me.

I live in Austin, but am out of town right now. Saw your thread and thought I'd drop in -n- just saw haaaaloo. I'm a SPORE fresh out a the pool, but I'm blessed with an OCD that has me addicted to diving. I'm sure my SO and I will run into you and yours soon ... so happy diving!!

TwobitTxn,

Blueeyz78,

Maybe we all could get some diving in. I live in Roanoke for the time being.

That sounds great. I am looking to dive on the 20th. ftwdiver14 said he was going to Athens on the 19th and 20th. I just need to talk with the hubby and see what his schedule looks like. We might need to stay closer to home. If hubby's schedule isn't an issue, I think Athens sounds great. Let me know what you think.

Denise

As much as I would like to dive 4 weekends in a row, I don't think I can make the 20th, unless I'm going to CSSP as a tune up for Cancun for my wife.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom