Looking to join the group!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueeyz78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking to join the group with my husband. We have been diving for a few years and our diving kinda slowed almost to a stopped when we moved to Texas. It is hard to get excited about lake diving; however, I miss the water. I am looking for other enthuastic divers to dive with and share stories with.

Our resent trip to Belize revived my inner fish!:D

I am wondering if we are welcome to dive with all of you?

Enthusiastic divers to dive and share stories with... you have come to the right place.

You are absolutely welcome to come and dive with us at any time, but you gotta be willing to dive the lakes and quarries. Not many of us run for the coast very often.

I'll be at Clear Springs with a class in two weeks. Come on out on Sunday and make an afternoon dive.

TwoBit

I am wondering if we are welcome to dive with all of you?

Welcome to the group? NO! Not at all! :D

Just kidding. Come on out. Join the Swampers! It will be fun. Trust me :14:

News Alert to the TSD Group: Denise and Leo are almost Swamp Divers already -- Almost. I busted the both of them up at Marietta Landing a few weeks back. Two observations about Denise and Leo
1) They didn't dive with me. Points against them. Or maybe they are just smart. I can never decide which is the correct answer.
2) They definitely didn't know which location to dive at Marietta Landing. When I busted them, they were leaving the water at some rough location about midway between the boat ramp and the traditional "beach" entry point on the west end of Marietta.

It's all good though. We had a good laugh. I tried to point them in the direction of the more traditional entry points.

I don't know about Denise and Leo. We're really looking for folks who are a little more discerning in their acquaintances than John...

Hey blueeyz..... quick question... Do you know what cops and firefighters have in common?

They all want to be firefighters :D

Come out and join us sometime, I promise it'll be fun.....LOL.

Actually, John's a nice enough guy. There are a lot of great people in the Swamp Diver's Forum. Some of them are even what you might refer to as "characters". Unfortunately you just missed a great get together a couple of weeks ago that had people all the way up from Austin and over from East Texas. Yarns were spun, hands were wrung and the future governor of this great state even showed up. :D

Stick around a little while and you'll certainly stumble into a good time.

Welcome Blueeyz78, I try to get out at least once a month, more if possible. Just post here when and where you plan to be at and someone I am sure will be there also to dive with you.
I hope to see you guys out on a dive soon.

Yeah...leo and I entered the wrong spot at Lake Murray and when I say John enter just a little ways from us, I know we messed up. Next dive there will be better...lol

I look forward to meeting all of you at some point. Leo and I are usually available on the weekends, depending on what is going on. Keep us posted on when everyone is getting wet.

Twobit..which weekend?

ps...I heard firefights always wanted to be cops...lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom