Looking to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robert58

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hay Crabs

Hope every one is having a great year. This is Robert ,AKA Erikas dad. The reason for this post is I will be down there March 4th and 5th. I was woundering if anyone had either day off and would like to dive. Erika and I are planing a night dive also. I would like to meet some of you as Erika has nothing but good things to say about you all. Hope to see some of you, thanks again for taking Erika under your wings..

Robert

Hey Robert,

I've really enjoyed diving with Erika! I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'll be glad to take some time away from work and meet for a couple of dives.

BTW... Tide prediction for a night dive on the 4th is fantastic! There is a negligible tide change from 6till 11pm.

Last edited:
Any other Takers?

Unfortunately, I will be working....and it happens to be my working Friday week, otherwise I would suggest a Thursday night dive. Can't you come a week earlier or a week later??? :wink:

I love to but I'll be in Mexico, so if you want to come to Playa Del Carmen instead.....

Back
Top Bottom