Looking to dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Won't be making this dive! Can't pick up my tanks yet due to the little poking around they did in my back the other day. Should be up and diving by next week.

And don't forget Sunday's dive for the opening day of lobster season! I posted that it is a two-tank beach dive but anyone is welcome to do just one of the two. Details here. I hope y'all have a GREAT DIVE tomorrow, think of me while I am on my 57 mile bicycle ride tomorrow...

~ Debby with a Y

ReneeC:
Won't be making this dive! Can't pick up my tanks yet due to the little poking around they did in my back the other day. Should be up and diving by next week.
Renee, I was wondering how the surgical procedure went... Hope all is well, heal fast and dive with you soon.
Mardie

Well, good luck on the weekend. The seas were dead flat calm during the week but picking up starting tonight.
But isn't that how it always is?

Great dive today guys. Marvel, I love your side yard. I got to see one of my favorite marine critters, the reef squid. Second trip out was just as good as the first for those that missed it. Couldn't have asked for better weather, absolutely beautiful day. Hope to meet up with everyone again soon.

Sea Dragon:
Renee, I was wondering how the surgical procedure went... Hope all is well, heal fast and dive with you soon.
Mardie

Thanks for the concern Mardie. This was the preliminary - some very painful poking around and a catscan that revealed three herniations. Next step will be in about a month but I don't know how it will be affected by having more than one until I meet with the doc. At least the post-preceedure pain has subsided and I should be back in the water in a couple days.

GREAT FUN! I had a great time! I really nice intro back to diving for me. Thanks to everybody and there help! Thanks to ABUCSCUBA, THEGOOCH and others for taking care of the older fat guy ;-).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom