Looking to dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bzalmano

Reaction score
I just had my equipment serviced and I am ready to dive. I am looking to do some diving this weekend and will consider anything in Palm Beach or Broward County. I have not done a lot of diving here, living out of state and in Orlando it was just as easy to continue and go down to the Keys, therefore I am open to any suggestions. I am an experienced diver and have AOW and Nitrox but I am a little rusty (I have not dove in over year). Boat or Beach dive it does not matter to me. I am looking to get some dives in before I take the Rescue Dive course next week. Let me know! My other option is to go out on one of the dive boats and pick up a buddy; any suggestions on dive boats close to Boca Raton would be good as well.

Diversity in Deerfield Beach is a good boat
Splashdown in Boynton is good
Beach diving is always good. I may be going out on Saturday morning at LBTS.

LBTS? If you are going and don't mind some company I would love to join you, but only if you can translate LBTS :D.

Lauderdale by the Sea... just north of Ft. Lauderdale
Nice shallow reef beach dive!!

May I add it would be a great dive to get more accustomed to the wonderful sport of beach diving! :blinking:

LBTS. Lauderdale By The Sea. We usually meet at Hibiscus St., 2 blocks south of Commerical. Bring an extra 2lbs for beach diving.

Jenny what time on Saturday?
I'll go out.. haven't done a LTBS dive in ages :) ( lol 3 weeks)

Still working on the time. I prefer early mornings.

This sounds great! I have only done a couple of beach dives and they where in lakes not the Ocean so I am in. Is 8:00AM Sat good or would earlier be better?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom