Looking to dive GC Dec 21, What can I expect ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelaz

Registered
Reaction score
I am stopping (or hopefully) at GC on Dec 21 on the cruise ship Carnival Miracle, Do you guys think we will be able to stop at GC with our ship and will there be Dive shops operating ?? What could one expect , I have never dove GC but have aprox. 40 logged dives in warm water (Maui,Coz).

Thanks

Your ship will be able to stop at Grand Cayman, we have had numerous cruise ships pay us a visit already. Don Fosters just near the cruise ship terminal is running, and they are already taking out cruise shippers for two tank morning dives. The dive sites are in reasnable shape, amazing how deep the effects of the hurricane were, i was diving Big Tunnel the other day, the bottom of tghe tunnel must be at 110ft and all the sand has been shifted.

RSoper:
Your ship will be able to stop at Grand Cayman, we have had numerous cruise ships pay us a visit already. Don Fosters just near the cruise ship terminal is running, and they are already taking out cruise shippers for two tank morning dives. The dive sites are in reasnable shape, amazing how deep the effects of the hurricane were, i was diving Big Tunnel the other day, the bottom of tghe tunnel must be at 110ft and all the sand has been shifted.

What is the temperature of the water these days? I'm coming down on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom