Looking to dive Cape Ann during week, any takers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't matter to me where, just a shore dive where we don't have to haul too far... I haven't been up there yet this year.., so I'm not sick of any of the sites yet...

Every week I am available at least one weekday, with a few days' notice. I am looking to dive this coming Tuesday June 3, after that June 9 and 11 are free. Please e-mail me at ilya2@rcn.com

Hi All,
I'm new to this board as well as new to Scuba. I just got certified 3 weeks ago. My buddy and I are planing to head up to cape Ann this coming Tuesday. We'll most likely be diving Plum Cove since I've been there once already and it's familier to me. We're still just getting to know our equipment and basic skills.

Both of us are usually available for midweek dives, and plan to go out at least once per week, if possible, throughout the summer. If anyone ever feel like hangin with a couple of newbies just let me know. I just got my lobster permit in the mail yesterday and would love to have somone show me the ropes.

My new drysuit just came in, so I want to get it wet!

I'm free Wednesday and Thursday.. anyone want to go diving then?

I could go for a dive at Old Garden Beach tomorrow if the weather cooperates. High Tide is at 1:44, and I have to get a couple of fills and a new battery for the computer, so maybe a 12:00 meeting time at BK?

The forecast looks good!
Monday: Mostly sunny and warmer. Highs in the upper 70s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph.

Looks like Beaker and I will be diving on Thursday.

Any other scubaboarders wanna come? It'd be nice to finally meet some of you.

On second thought, the beginning of the week may not be so good for me after all. I have to get a lot of paperwork done for my NOAA cert.

Doder and I are thinking of diving on thursday but we are waiting to see what my schedule is going to look like first. (should know monday or tuesday)

Devils_advocate6@yahoo.com

Just let me know where and what time and we will try to make it. We may end up doing something closer though depending on what time I get home from work.

Back
Top Bottom