Looking to buy a complete manifold for $80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi I want to take a manifold. Pref oms or halcyon or others, break them up and use them on my bailout bottle and my o2 bottle. Reason is complicated but the manifold valves have a big stem on the and my bungees get a good hold on them. Anyway I'm looking to spend no more then $80 on a decent manifold. Please let me know if you have something laying around. Thank you.

I have two thermo manifold valves with the long stem. No crossover. I even have a rebuild kit for one valve I bought just to have. These were installed on a set of lp 85's for sidemount. I did not like the long stem and took them off after one fill. They are just sitting on a shelf. For o2 use I'd recommend tearing them down and cleaning them. I think the kit to rebuild one is with them. If it is you can have both and it for that price plus 6 shipping. If the kit is not with them on the shelf I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking for it. You can get kits from NES for them. They are from xs scuba.

If you don't go for Jim's, I have an OMS manifold you can have for free + shipping. The valve caps (part V112, I think) are around $25 to make them into singles/side mount valves., found online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom