Looking of adjustable scuba quality fin that does require booties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandDiversHI

Contributor
Reaction score
Any ideas?

Background: we've been using slip on style fins for our boat charters. We take customer size information in advance, but we still end up spending a lot of time running back into the rental room changing out fin sizes. If there was an adjustable fin that was comfortable to use without booties, we'd definitely go for it. Has to be quality gear though, suitable for diving. Anything I've found so far looks super light weight. If anyone has a suggestion for a manufacturer and model I might have missed, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks,
Matt

adjustable ForceFin
or the
Beaver Force that is better for surface swimming.

Or you can just get the L and XL sizes Force Fin or Pro Force with a pair of comfort insteps. 90% of adult divers will wear them comfortably. The fins last forever, I've got pairs that are 15+ y/o that spent a couple years in the sun in O'ahu that are still as good today they were new. Biggest problem you'll have is people stealing them.

Have you looked at Aqua-Lungs Hot Shots? Click this link: HotShot Designed to be worn without booties.

Hot shot would be my pick. no bootie required and the flexible strap would give you a bigger window of divers you can fit with each size.

Somehow, I suspect that both the Hot Shots and the Force Fins are a bit pricier than the OP was looking for, considering the use that is planned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom