Looking forward to Belize next month

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had 2 very good 2 tank dives. A little different. Boat left the marina with 6 divers and about 15 snorkelers. Ride out 40ish minutes to South Water Caye. Drop off the snorkelers and day trippers to the island. I wasn't crazy about all the non-divers. About 20 minute ride around the reef to drop in. No mooring balls, slight drift dives. Tony the dive guide was great. The first diver to 700 psi and everyone up, not great, but it is a drift. Pick up the snorkelers then back to the marina.

We dove Curlew Bank Reef, South Water Caye, and Tobacco Caye Channel. Saw several Nurse sharks, Spotted Eagle Rays (very cool), Green Moray, Loggerhead turtles, Angle, Lion fish, Sand Tile Fish, and Remora, plus. Pretty standard soft corral, hard corrals, one anemone.

I booked Glover's Atoll 2 months ahead of time and they canceled due to not enough divers. Big downer. That was to be the big dive for the week.

Need to eat at Ella's Cool Spot and Chef Rob's. Chef does a Friday night 7 course tasting menu where he cooks at the large island in the table. Very good, need reservations. The Barracuda, next the Chef's, does a nice job as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom