Looking for vintage doubles manifold parts.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My dive shop gave me an old US Divers single center post manifold that I want to get fixed up so I can put a couple steel 72’s together.
I pulled out the burst discs knowing those needed to be changed, and while I was at it decided to tear down the rest of it and see what else it needed.
The seats for both the main valve and the J valve look OK and I’m going to run them. The other soft parts need to be replaced, some were crispy.
So, does anybody know a source where I might be able to find this stuff?
IMG_2271.jpeg

My dive shop gave me an old US Divers single center post manifold that I want to get fixed up so I can put a couple steel 72’s together.
I pulled out the burst discs knowing those needed to be changed, and while I was at it decided to tear down the rest of it and see what else it needed.
The seats for both the main valve and the J valve look OK and I’m going to run them. The other soft parts need to be replaced, some were crispy.
So, does anybody know a source where I might be able to find this stuff?
View attachment 864961
@Eric Sedletzky,

I purchased my solid-bar, single-outlet U.S. Divers J-valve manifold (NOS) from The Scuba Museum last year or the year before. I also purchased a rebuild kit from them and a pull-rod.

If they don't have what you need, you might try NESS.

rx7diver

@Eric Sedletzky,

I purchased my solid-bar, single-outlet U.S. Divers J-valve manifold (NOS) from The Scuba Museum last year or the year before. I also purchased a rebuild kit from them and a pull-rod.

If they don't have what you need, you might try NESS.

rx7diver
Thank you!!

What specific parts do you need? I can look in my bin-o-dive-parts. 😁

Back
Top Bottom