looking for this item from a US source (jon line)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The title says it. I'm looking for this model jon line. jon line.jpgAny sources?

Really like the style of the pocket and the attachment method. Thoughts?

TIA

I went to JoAnn Fabrics and got ten feet of 1" nylon strapping. Added a snap and loop and for less than $10.00 have on that works well, doubles as lift bag harness, and stows in any pocket.

The Dive Rite one down4fun mentioned works great

I have exactly the one you show in your picture, bought it a number of years ago at Fill Express when they were still Diverite express and all in one store. I didn't go look at it, but I think it is the trident one available on Amazon.com for $29.95. It works very well, I like it.

not quite. The closest i can find is the one from OMS (being sold as a discontinued product), but I cant really see that the pouch is like, and it is without the "friction hook"..... grrrrrrrr. This one looks like a good design....

I killed one like the one you are referencing yesterday.... trying to find a better "mousetrap".

It is a Best Divers TK0200 jon line, and you're right, no longer made, and not available in the USA.

Back
Top Bottom