Looking for Summer Internship/Job

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Briny Liney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello!
I'm from the Orlando, Florida area. I'm a sophomore/rising Junior in college. My mom wants me to be closer to home this summer and I figured why can't I find something to do that revolves around scuba diving?
I'm almost willing to do anything. I'm looking for an internship, preferably. I'll do research or anything, as long as I'm close to the water and get to dive.

Does anyone know of some good internships for diving out there?

Theres an internship near key largo, but thats a little too far from orlando. I guess just surf the web a little. Sorry. Have fun tho! and Good Luck!

What do you know about the one in Key Largo?
I'm been looking on the net for one for awhile but I haven't found anything that sounded interesting or that I could use.

What do you know about the one in Key Largo?
I'm been looking on the net for one for awhile but I haven't found anything that sounded interesting or that I could use.

Captian Slates Atlantis Dive Center takes interns. I know this post is old but maybe you still need info

Honestly I don't remember too much about it and at this time I can't find the link, I'll try again later it's just really late right now. From what I remember the you do lab/"in door" work for most the time and then you go out on a few dives for field work on specific days each week. You have to be certified in scuba diving (with your own gear) and in CPR. That's all I really remember but ill find the link for it sometime soon hopefully and ill post it back. Sorry it took me soo long to respond I just got the email saying that this post has been responded back to.

Back
Top Bottom