Looking for source of name labels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelpout

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am sure most of you on this forum are familiar with these name labels. They have a standard dive flag on one side your name and then the alpha flag on the other. I am also aware that whoever makes them has different designs that their company offers. I need to order some name labels for my dive buddies here in the US. If you have any info that could help just PM me.

Maraming salamat!
Jim

Could any of the Manila dive shops arrange to have some made and shipped overseas? I've seen those as well in my diving trips to the PI and think its a great idea. Small enough to put on dive computers, etc...

Dive shops in the PI order them by the bulk. It's about P350 - P450 for 100 stickers and you can order them either small or big (small is good cause they fit on more things ie dive comp). But there needs to be a couple of orders in for the dive shop to request them to be manufactured. They usually send an order out every 2nd/3rd month.

ooops. i thought it was the bag tags. you mean the 3M stickers. ellen at diverspoint will accept orders for a minimum of 100 stickers per name. am sure she can arrange shipping.

OK, any others here want some stickers made? maybe we can put a group order in.

eelpout, we had several exchanges in the past about this. jon and chip are correct. this is very easy to do here and most of the ppds sport their own designs. just ask your friendly ppd representative for help and it will materialize:)

chip104:
Dive shops in the PI order them by the bulk. It's about P350 - P450 for 100 stickers and you can order them either small or big (small is good cause they fit on more things ie dive comp). But there needs to be a couple of orders in for the dive shop to request them to be manufactured. They usually send an order out every 2nd/3rd month.

Where can i order for P350 - P450?

Contact please

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom