Looking for something like Andy's DS Underwear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Web Monkey:
Andy's made some really nice, soft, warm, strechy drysuit underwear. If I remenber correctly, it was fleece sandwiched between fabric.

Unfortunately, Andy's is out of business (even thought their web site is still up). Anybody have any ideas where I could find something similar?

I need something really warm since during the winter, water around these parts is defined as "warm" if you don't need a hole saw in order to to get wet.

I have some Bare CT200, which was OK, but now the insulation has formed hard wads in a couple of places, which I've had to cut out. I also have a Weezel, compact which is very nice for the summer, but is too soft to insulate very well in the winter.

Any suggestions?

Terry

I agreewith you.. I have the top of the line undies from andy, and they are by far the warmest undergarments I have ever used.. Plus the combination of fabrics they used had great thermal regulation properties.. I was just as confortable in the sun (well almost) as I was in 40 degree water.. where using my polartec, I would be dying in the sun and freezing my arse off in the water..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom