Looking for something like Andy's DS Underwear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Web Monkey

Omniheurist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Andy's made some really nice, soft, warm, strechy drysuit underwear. If I remenber correctly, it was fleece sandwiched between fabric.

Unfortunately, Andy's is out of business (even thought their web site is still up). Anybody have any ideas where I could find something similar?

I need something really warm since during the winter, water around these parts is defined as "warm" if you don't need a hole saw in order to to get wet.

I have some Bare CT200, which was OK, but now the insulation has formed hard wads in a couple of places, which I've had to cut out. I also have a Weezel, compact which is very nice for the summer, but is too soft to insulate very well in the winter.

Any suggestions?

Terry

Check out DUI they have some underwear that are really warm. They are pretty thick though, so you need to have some extra room in your suit.

weasel.........................

LOL only thing if i remember is they are very "fluffy" . . .

jhbryaniv:
LOL only thing if i remember is they are very "fluffy" . . .

It is fluffy and soft and warm and wonderful, just not much good below maybe 65 degrees.

I'm thinking that maybe something like a triple thickness polarfleece would be good. Soft, but still not too easily crushed.

Terry

Web Monkey:
I have some Bare CT200, which was OK, but now the insulation has formed hard wads in a couple of places, which I've had to cut out.

Did you put in through a washing mashine?

SeanQ:
Did you put in through a washing mashine?

Sure did.

If it can't take a run through the washing machine, I don't want it.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom