Looking for Something Else

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon,

Here is a partial quote from the sticky posted at the top of this forum.

"The discussion is not to be centered around whether to do a solo dive, but in the techniques and strategies involved. "

That is what I was hoping for. Some of the advice given is good and gives me resources to explore and things to consider. I don't want to sound unappreciative but there is nothing in the sticky that says solo cave questions are not allowed and I still don't think I am outside the bounds of this forum. bletso, you say you weren't being negative. I'll take you at your word and thanks for your advice.

Wayne

It really doesn't matter what the sticky says if there isn't anyone on this forum that has the knowledge you are looking for. Just because this forum was intended to answer a certain kind of question has no bearing on whether there is someone knowledgeable enough to do so paying attention. Either you are trolling, or this just hasn't sunk in yet. Either way, IGNORE THREAD

Tom

Tom,

Your post number eight was very clear and reasonable. I then responded to a direct question by someone else and now you are accusing me of trolling.

You win. I'm done and out of here.

It really doesn't matter what the sticky says if there isn't anyone on this forum that has the knowledge you are looking for. Just because this forum was intended to answer a certain kind of question has no bearing on whether there is someone knowledgeable enough to do so paying attention. Either you are trolling, or this just hasn't sunk in yet. Either way, IGNORE THREAD

Tom

Using that logic than you can assume no one on this forum has any solo diving knowledge that may be useful to the OP or anyone else.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom