Looking for some local Venice insight.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Live2sho

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My fiancee and I are going to be in Venice next week from Saturday the 29th thru Sunday the 6th. We are looking for someone to shore dive with on any of those days. We are going to try to go out w/ a charter one day. Any recommendations? Any help with either situation would be greatly appreciated. :help:

I have a couple of days available for shore dives next week and I'm DMing a charter to the Bayronto on the 4th. PM me for info or to set up a shore dive.

Florida West Scuba is an excellent outfit to go diving with. Check out their website or give them a call. 942 486 1400

I will also recommend Capt Jamie with the AristaKat Charters you can call him at 941-321-0852
I will also be on the boat that weekend if you would like some pointers on how to find teeth let me know. Here are a FEW shark teeth I found last weekend. Would love to meet you guys....

Attachments

• DSC02453.JPG
    DSC02453.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC02454.JPG
    DSC02454.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC02455.JPG
    DSC02455.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC02456.JPG
    DSC02456.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC02458.JPG
    DSC02458.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 50
Just got off thr phone with capt jamie and we need one more person to make a trip tomorrow afternoon. Anyone interested? Please let me know. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

I talked to capt jamie earilier and we need at least 1 more person to make a trip out tomorrow afternoon. Anyone interested? Please let me or capt jamie know. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom