Looking for some dive budding between Gulfport MS, and Pensacola FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lockdownx99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just like it says. im in Gautier MS and im itching to get in the water. i would like to start a group or club for divers around this region so if anyone is interested in maybe weekly, bi-weekly or monthly dive trips nearby, im willing to take the reigns and set up lodging and itineraries for these trips. thanks.

Consider Pensacola. Easy trip over, full range of accommodations (affordable to higher end/beach), good shops for gear, support and supplies, and a variety of operators to choose from. Call or email me with questions. Happy to do what I can to assist on this end.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
www.drdive.com
drdive@drdive.com

thanks dr. i would love to find a few people with the same enthusiasm as me and the same drive, motivation and time as well. if i could find 3-5 more people, and set a weekly, biweekly, or monthly dive trip, that would be awesome. i dont care if we are scattered all over the coast. i just want to get out and dive. my mother dives with a bunch of retired police buddies(shes ret. police as well) but they always go out of country to roatan or balize or somewhere and their trips are more spread apart like every 4 months.

My unsolicited opinion, Doc will give you a great trip. I dove with him once and I'll dive with him again.
Howard

My unsolicited opinion, Doc will give you a great trip. I dove with him once and I'll dive with him again.
Howard

Many Thanks,

Looking forward to having you back again.

I would love to see more "club" diving going on. We have several groups that get together for springs, jettys and shore diving and post regularly here. Great adventurers all.
Dr Dive has several groups that get together annually, or more often, to explore Pensacola and surrounding waters for dive challenges. It's all about the fun, the socialization and the adventure. When you have a group you can post a trip proposal to, get a group up and make the trip together, it just doesn't get any better than that. As posted, let me know what I can do to help.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
www.drdive.com
drdive@drdive.com
Dr Dive | Facebook
850.932.6602 office
617.943.5553 cell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom