Looking for Software Quality Engineer Job

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zboss

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a company that is looking for a seasoned Software QA Engineer somewhere warm where there is lots of diving? I'm willing to make fairly large concessions with salary. I'm not looking for a complete dream job, just to take a break from Washington DC for a couple of years. I can also program VB, do BA work, network engineering... all because of the variety of skills one must have to develop and execute quality strategies.

I'm also not looking for a scuba job (unless someone wants me to do embedded testing on dive computers).

Thanks!

zboss:
Hi Folks,

I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a company that is looking for a seasoned Software QA Engineer somewhere warm where there is lots of diving? I'm willing to make fairly large concessions with salary. I'm not looking for a complete dream job, just to take a break from Washington DC for a couple of years. I can also program VB, do BA work, network engineering... all because of the variety of skills one must have to develop and execute quality strategies.

I'm also not looking for a scuba job (unless someone wants me to do embedded testing on dive computers).

Thanks!

.net & SQL, contact kenw (at) seanet (dot) com

Location would be Los Cabos in Mexico

Back
Top Bottom