Don't Shoot Me... But Looking For Cheap Place To Do Idc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdi certs more people than all the other (than padi )agencies combined , padi is the MOST expensive and a crossovers (all crossovers are pretty much the same , remember you ARE already an instructor ) can be done by my facility (don't get me wrong padi is a great agency , the biggest ) if you want expensive do the padi .............youll be surprised at your final bill (crunch all the numbers ill be around a third the cost if I except you i have to interview you as with me its NOT ABOUT THE MONEY )....plus my course is ONE ON ONE PRIVATE ....no one absolutely no one will be able to compete with my facility ..plus take out the air fare right away ...............but to each his own just trying to help you out .............steve
Steve, where are you located?

im up in temagami 4 hours away

ever consider going to Bonaire to do your PADI IDC... great diving and very inexpensive yet value added. pm for more info

Back
Top Bottom