Looking for small, all inclusive lodge in Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a1parrothead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
Still debating this summers vacation. I am thinking about the Bahamas but am unsure where to go. I am sure what I want. I am looking for a small all inclusive dive lodge (not resort) on a smaller island. Something that is not a cattle boat operation. I am not particular about the accommodation's as long as there is food and good diving. There will be 4 of us, all diving. Probably about 7 days of diving and a 10 night stay. It would be nice if there were some other sites or activities on the island, but thats not a requirement. Mostly, I just want some good personal care and attention for the diving and a peaceful place to do it. Any ideas would be great.
Thanks, Jeff

I spent xmass on San Salvador in the Riding Rock resort. Cracking diving! Can't talk highly enough!
Other activities? I was told you could go to Club Med for an evenings entertainment and slap up meal! (not inexpensive)

I know that Staniel Cay has just opened up its first dive Op. The accommodations there are great and a very laid back atmosphere!!

Stella Maris on Long Island meets your requirements. I've been 2x. Their packages include round trip air from Nassau. Long Island doesn't have much (any?) nightlife, but there are a few mostly outdoors oriented activites on the family out island. They are NOT a cattle boat operation and you will get lots of personal attention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom