Looking for people to dive with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
thanks for the compliment, I think

Unfortunately that is a bit outside my range. I think it is about a 5 hour drive. Hmmm, but for a free boat trip.........

I have nothing to say but MissDirected :14:

I have plenty of published numbers for dive sites over that way. No lack of stuff to dive.

I am in the Jacksonville area and new to diving and looking for someone to dive with. I just got certified last weekend in Fernandina Beach with my dad and brother who live there. Maybe we can get up sometime and go! Let me know when may be a good time for you.
Dustin

I want to thank everyone for their posts and their PM's. I would like to book a charter dive trip as a sort of meet and greet. That way we can all dive together and get those warm fuzzies. I have not used any charters out of the area so I am up for suggestions.

Will be on Anna Maria Island for Jan and Feb and hope to hook up with some dives. Many actually.

I believe can kayak out from house to either bay or gulf (can see both form deck) or have bulkhead parking. Alos understand there are several nearby charters that go out regularly.

Can you guys wait for me and brave the chilly winter waters and make a few dives?

back40:
I want to thank everyone for their posts and their PM's. I would like to book a charter dive trip as a sort of meet and greet. That way we can all dive together and get those warm fuzzies. I have not used any charters out of the area so I am up for suggestions.

I just went out with Atlantic Pro Divers last Sat. (See http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=147913 for my more detailed impression of them)
At $70 for a 2 dive trip, they are the cheapest, but that price does not include tanks. They leave from Jax marina, over by Mayport. I'm told that their weekend boats fill up quickly, so we would most likely have to plan something a couple of weeks ahead of time.

hey if you want to meet up to get some dives done, i'm up for it, i just got my rescue diver cert. and want to get some dives before doing the divemaster, i'll be moving to jacksonville between the 9th and the 15th, so send me a pm or something, maybe we can work something out

Is there any interest in getting a group together for a charter? Anyone available on either 7/29 or 7/30? If we can get a head count, we can use that to narrow down our options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom