Looking for people to dive with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

back40

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for people that are interested in diving in the North Jacksonville/Amelia Island area. I own my own boat and am having trouble finding people to dive with. I am always watching the weather and if a weekend looks good I would love to have some company. If anyone is interested please PM me so we can hook up when the weather is right. Hope to get wet soon
back40

Move to Pensacola and bring your boat?! :) Just kidding, seems like a nice offer, but a bit too far of a drive for me...

Actually this fall maybe we can make a dive together. My uncle has a boat in pcola and he said he would take me to the oriskany. Maybe we can hook up then.

back40:
I am looking for people that are interested in diving in the North Jacksonville/Amelia Island area. I own my own boat and am having trouble finding people to dive with. I am always watching the weather and if a weekend looks good I would love to have some company. If anyone is interested please PM me so we can hook up when the weather is right. Hope to get wet soon
back40
Ive been wanting to dive over that way. I live in Tallahassee so Jax isnt that bad of a drive for the weekend. Maybe make it an overnight trip. I dont spearfish much, but love the wreck diving. No problems with you spearfishing as long as you point it away from me :). Happy to being some friends over too, some spear fishers too. Lets set something up.

I am in Tallahassee also and would love to dive with you in Jax. Maybe Jviehe and I can get together and come over together so weekend. Wayne

All we need now is for the weather to cooperate and we can start diving. I am still a little new to this area and hav'nt made a dive on a wreck here yet. Mainly I have been diving ledges. Give me a little more time and I'm sure I can find one somewhere.
back40

back40:
All we need now is for the weather to cooperate and we can start diving. I am still a little new to this area and hav'nt made a dive on a wreck here yet. Mainly I have been diving ledges. Give me a little more time and I'm sure I can find one somewhere.
back40

Hey look up PhotoHikeDiveGuy here on the board. They have a group of people that seem to be really getting into diving regularly.

Don't give up though. It took me a bit to get people around here to dive with but it has paid off tremedously :D

Actually you can find him here http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=146386&page=7

Take my approach, hunt them down until there is nowhere to hide. Works rather well, even if I do say so myself :)

just let me and Jviehe know when to come that way.....lol Good to go.

Missdirected:
Hey look up PhotoHikeDiveGuy here on the board. They have a group of people that seem to be really getting into diving regularly.

Don't give up though. It took me a bit to get people around here to dive with but it has paid off tremedously :D

Actually you can find him here http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=146386&page=7

Take my approach, hunt them down until there is nowhere to hide. Works rather well, even if I do say so myself :)

thanks for the compliment, I think

Unfortunately that is a bit outside my range. I think it is about a 5 hour drive. Hmmm, but for a free boat trip.........

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom