Looking for open water class in Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

I am a student at the CSU-Maritime Academy, Cal Maritime, and we are looking to get an open water class going in early spring(March) as part of the Oceanography club. I already have my open water cert, through SDI. But, I am looking for recommendations for a dive shop near by Vallejo, CA that would be interested in teaching a largish open water class or a couple smaller classes. We have access to a pool on campus and logistics can be figured out later on.

Please reach out if you have any insight or are an instructor that would be willing to take this on.
We are going on an international experience this coming summer and many people going want to get scuba certified.

You could contact Pinnacles Dive Center they have a shop in Novato and Fairfield or Marin Diving in San Rafael. I will also contact my son who is an instructor but mainly does private classes now and I will PM you his information if he can do it.

+1 for Rick / Pinnacles Dive Center - he also runs one of the dive boats in Monterey. Great guy - I'm sure if you gave him a call he could give ya a good steer towards someone in your area if they're not able to do something for you directly.

Back
Top Bottom