Looking for new wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They look nice but not generic elbow fitting or dump. Certainly thicker external and bladder than most I've seen thus far.
I don't know if you could fit a standard dump but at 200 Euros they're are hard to beat unless you get a wing from alibaba. I think they are the same wings DIRZone, Subgravity and a couple of other brands under their name.

I have a SubGravity Paragon 30 lb wing. The wings come in a variety of colors and sizes. The SS plates come in a couple of sizes as well. They seem to be robust. I can’t tell you how they stack up to others. To be honest, one reason I chose them is because I can drive to their headquarters, but they always answer the phone with helpful people.

What are the bungees for? Thank you.

Look at DTD. They also make wings for several other brands. Pretty good value when you buy directly from them.

They look to be heavy duty construction. I'm interested. Price out of the EU not bad just checking in shipping costs. Oh no shipping🤦‍♂️

Has a blue stripe too

IMG_3555.jpeg

What are the bungees for? Thank you.
There are bungees on both shoulders and each hip. They are there, I suppose, to wrangle a fully-inflated wing. However, they really aren’t necessary. Here are two pics looking at the hip belt with and without the bungee.
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0953.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom