Looking For New Dive Friends In Vero Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

allgems

Reaction score
I'm over here on this coast working. I'm looking for some one to go diving with. I dont like dive charters they seem to rush you. I'm hopping to find some one with a boat that love to dive as much as me. I'm also looking for any info on the shore line dives in this area. Hopping to do some night dives on this coast, so i'm looking for some one thay could tell me were this might be and if there is any one who would like or whom might need a dive buddy to dive with. Hopping to find some new dive friends to dive with.

Hope to get some replies
Diver Eric

Hey.. your in the area of Baitedstorm and murphdivers286 (Vickie and Darrel Murphy) and a few others for regular divers. Your also only an hour north of Lauderdale by the Sea and lots of shore dives.

CBulla:
Hey.. your in the area of Baitedstorm and murphdivers286 (Vickie and Darrel Murphy) and a few others for regular divers. Your also only an hour north of Lauderdale by the Sea and lots of shore dives.[/QUOT

Thanks for the reply. I still have been able to find some one on this coast to dive with or whom knows this area well to be able to tell me were the best area would be to go.
I have'nt meet Vickie or Darrel Murphy what would be the best way to meet them or be able to get more info on this area for diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom