Looking for NAUI instructor training in Baltimore area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bayou999

Registered
Reaction score
Good day,

I am new to the Baltimore area and looking for a good shop to finish up my NAUI Instructor training. Any good shops in the Baltimore area certify NAUI instructors? My internet searches have turned up multiple PADI or SSI shops, but I'm not interested in switching this late in the game. Any suggestions would be helpful. Willing to drive as far as DC.

Good day,

I am new to the Baltimore area and looking for a good shop to finish up my NAUI Instructor training. Any good shops in the Baltimore area certify NAUI instructors? My internet searches have turned up multiple PADI or SSI shops, but I'm not interested in switching this late in the game. Any suggestions would be helpful. Willing to drive as far as DC.

I'm not sure if you have had any luck yet with finding a shop. I am preparing for a move to the Baltimore area, an a NAUI and LA County SCUBA (LACS) diver, and have also been researching local diving and shops. As you said, most are PADI shops. The one NAUI shop I found Locally Divers Source. Divers Source.

I'm currently in Iraq, but will be moving to Baltimore around the end of November. I'll be very much interested in diving year round, whether locally or weekend dive trips. If you're looking for someone to dive with, hit me up!

Chesapeake Underwater Sports in Annapolis is also a NAUI based dive shop, which basically covers then entirety of the north of Maryland as far as NAUI is concerned. Also, there depending on where you live there may be some convenient PA NAUI shops, but I haven't really looked into it. PM if you need more info about shops in the area ( I have visited most of them).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom