Looking for Monterery / Carmel buddy for Saturday July 7th or Sunday July 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I aways assume a breakwater second dive when I go to Coral street or Lover's. Easy enough to get a fill during your surface interval.

If we do a second dive at the breakwater then the Aquarius dive shop (at the breakwater) would be convenient. We might even be able to squeeze you and your gear into my truck (S10 crew cab) & drive down to Lover's together. Or we can meet in the Lover's parking lot at Ocean View & 17'th.

I expect to arrive between 8:30 & 9.

funfish 84; Did you get my message? I suggest you meet us at Lover's Point in the parking lot. It's next to a wooden boat on display. We will then make the short drive around the corner and probably dive across from the Borg's Motel and the closed Latitude restaurant. You may wish to call my cell when you get close so we know when to expect you. See personal message for number. Tim.

Bridget, Tim,

Thanks for a fun dive.

About the only good thing I can say about the video I shot is...the housing didn't flood.

Put on your 3D glasses:

I think it's a good video. I see the camera requires very little light. Makes me want to buy one, plus it's 1080p, not 720p like mine.
Flipper Dipper club dives; best of Monterey and Carmel HD - YouTube
Above is a link to a video that is a combination of some videos I've made.
Next is the video I took when we went diving Sunday. It's very short and not one of my best since the vis was so poor.
Diving Lover's Pt. Three (West) on a cloudy day 7-8-12 - YouTube

As you can see, my YouTube channel is timothytech1.
It was nice diving with both of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom