Looking for Junior Diver families interested in Cozumel or liveaboard Caribbean trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MeraSonnet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am putting out an APB for families who travel with their PADI-certified Junior Divers/or young teen divers -- and have an eye on Cozumel or liveaboard trips in the Caribbean (focused on next summer 2013). My Junior Diver and I are very interested in creating a group of travel/diving companions made up of good-people, easygoing, funloving families. We look forward to the opportunity to build friendships focused on sharing some diving and bits of family vacations, where the teens are an integral part of the exploration and fun. My Junior diver will be 14 this winter, and he and I each have 2 years worth of 20+ dives at Cozumel, mostly drift dives. This includes night dives and simple wreck dives. We prefer drift diving with small boat ops on small boats (6-8 divers), rather than hauling tanks for shore entry like in Bonaire. Our dives have benefitted from careful private DM's that understand the right dive profile for young divers, and handle the gear all week so we are not hauling it back and forth to the boat. We dove with Christi's Blue XTSea this past summer in Coz. If readers of this thread have a family in mind that is not part of Scubaboard, feel free to PM me. Happy diving!​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom