Looking for Inon D-180

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boca diver

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know how/where to locate one of these, new or used? All I can find are the D-180S and I don't want to compensate that much.

I know the D-2000 is the new and improved but I'm trying to save a little cash on an already expensive purchase. Oh, I do check ebay regularly so that really isn't much of an option.

Thanks,

~Matt

Here in the US, the D-2000 replaced the D-180 at the same retail price, and no closeout pricing was offered to dealers.

So, for the same $509 MSRP, you get 13 manual power settings instead of 4, more output, and increased functionality with some cameras (which equates to higher resale).

well unless u are in hk. Think there is a slight discount to the D2000 in a couple of shops here as they get rid of existing stock. Only makes sense if u are here. Where are u located?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom