Looking for information on a Northill Air Lung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sure it is Historical Diving Society.org
Sorry to be a kill-joy on the tank. It is a Northill, however is a 71.2 cu ft tank of which there were 1000s made in the 1950s-1970s. If I were you, follow Dr. Sam's advice and advertise in the HDS magazine. The regulator is what collectors want. Look out for one and then you will have 2/3 of the set. Good luck.

I am sure it is Historical Diving Society.org
Sorry to be a kill-joy on the tank. It is a Northill, however is a 71.2 cu ft tank of which there were 1000s made in the 1950s-1970s. If I were you, follow Dr. Sam's advice and advertise in the HDS magazine. The regulator is what collectors want. Look out for one and then you will have 2/3 of the set. Good luck.
Ah, don't have the ability to purchase a regulator, but thank you, maybe I can find someone who will want to go down that road.

To bad you did,t have yhe original tank bands and webbing in good shape.Those bring the money.

"Is it HDS.org or HDS.com that you would suggest?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beats me ?
Give both a try

I was on the founding Board of Directors of HDS and was the first and only "Director of sport diving" but I have been divorced from then for some time...

Should you discover your tank is junk -- make a lamp or a SCUBA Bell out of it -- we have them all over the house and on the patio.. give me a PM and I will tell you how to make a bell

Good Luck,
SDM

Back
Top Bottom