Looking for Independent Instructors..about 15 to 20 of them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking I will shoot video of one of the next families we do this with, from start to finish.....then post a full lenth 20-25 minute version and a 5 minute highlights version.

But what might be even more appropriate, would be doing VIDEO Interviews of Singer Island Beach goers --- where we ask them what activities they will be enjoying on this vacation, and if they are non-divers, ASK THEM WHY THEY HAVE NEVER TRIED DIVING. Then hear their response when we tell them how they could have a DIVE EXPERIENCE IN A WORLD FAMOUS PLACE, with NO Tank on their back--just a hose going 20 feet down...and 5 minutes of training/overview..then they are underwater and breathing, with an Instructor right next to them and taking them on a 20 minute tour....

While I would like having this, the idea of stopping people on he beach for an interview, is obnoxious to me, and I would not enjoy doing this kind of interview. So for the moment, all we have is the known failure of ALL scuba advertising to attract significant numbers of the general population...

This is to become Tooka Instructors...the ability to make more money than most instructors can dream about....

Just out of curiosity what does an regular scuba instructor make?

Okay, I’m all over this video idea.

Scene: Beach, clear sunny day, water slick calm. Beach Volley Ball game going on with 20 somethin hot-bods. A father and boy (appears age 12) carrying a boogie board. Background sounds of typical fun beach day. Mother and daughter gather shells.

Boy: “Dad this s*cks. There’s no waves,.”
Father : “Lets go find some shells with mom”
Boy: “Awww, Can’t we do something fun? We should have stayed at Disney World.

Deep voiced professional announcer breaks in: But wait! You can have fun

Scene switches to a couple of Bay Watch type Life Guards pulling a Tooka to the water

Intro Song Melody to “Surfin Safari” by the Beach Boys

Lyrics

Lets learn tooka now
Everybodys diving wow
Come on in the water with me…..

Okay, it's still a work in progress.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom