Looking for ideas..... show me your scuba tank (house) lamp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doctor Rig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a 60’s vintage Sportsways single hose regulator and tank valve (my first) that I’m thinking about combining them with a 19cf tank to make a lamp. To add some flair, I’m also thinking I’d cut the bottom half of the tank off and mount led lights shining down inside.

Just wondering what others have done, as making a lamp from old gear is not an especially new idea. Show me your creativity!

I have a 60’s vintage Sportsways single hose regulator and tank valve (my first) that I’m thinking about combining them with a 19cf tank to make a lamp. To add some flair, I’m also thinking I’d cut the bottom half of the tank off and mount led lights shining down inside.

Just wondering what others have done, as making a lamp from old gear is not an especially new idea. Show me your creativity!
F6CF492F-BFEC-48E5-8F03-E53CEDCA0F81.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom