Looking for help with positions of some wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underH2Oman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello All
I have been working on a google map to aid divers in finding divesites. I would like to think I know them all but that could never happen. Here is a link to the map. If you have a site you would like me to add send me the details.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?...&ll=50.16157702288351,-105.93924171852825&z=4

I have been working on the lower Georgian bay area and have some dive sites I did many years ago but not exact locations. If you can help please send gthem my way..
Wrecks looking for are;
Plucky- located near the mouth of the Muswuash river somewhere?
Chippewa- in a shallow cove off the Musquash river somewhere?
Ontario- upstream from the Chippewa not deep but a very big barge ?
Sun Aqua- a 40ish ft motor yacht in 25ft of water off Bone Island somewhere?

Thanks

Hello All
I have been working on a google map to aid divers in finding divesites. I would like to think I know them all but that could never happen. Here is a link to the map. If you have a site you would like me to add send me the details.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1kupb7ewdehe4WIku9oRjWJ0KtKA&ll=50.16157702288351,-105.93924171852825&z=4

I have been working on the lower Georgian bay area and have some dive sites I did many years ago but not exact locations. If you can help please send gthem my way..
Wrecks looking for are;
Plucky- located near the mouth of the Muswuash river somewhere?
Chippewa- in a shallow cove off the Musquash river somewhere?
Ontario- upstream from the Chippewa not deep but a very big barge ?
Sun Aqua- a 40ish ft motor yacht in 25ft of water off Bone Island somewhere?

Thanks
I plan on diving the Musquash/Longuissa area this weekend. I'll see if I can find the wrecks and give you a lat and long. Unless you happen to have updated information?
Thanks for compiling the map.

I have an approximate location for the Sun Aqua. If I can swing it, I'd like to do e it this weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-074652.png
    Screenshot_20220802-074652.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20220801-141832.png
    Screenshot_20220801-141832.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 59

Back
Top Bottom