Looking for Hawaiian shirts on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think all the ones at Macy's or Aloha swap meet, or International market place label will say China.
I don't know anywhere in Hawaii that still makes aloha shirts, maybe the Big Island or Maui. Maybe a store at Ward Center.

I have 3 Tommy Bahama aloha shirts....I wear them in Tokyo.

Aloha from sunny Honolulu.

Went to Bailey's two days ago. Parking is practically non-existent there. The closest I could find was in a neighborhood about 8 blocks away. Of course, just as I walked up to Bailey's a car pulled away from one of the two parking spaces on the street right in front of the store. Doh!

Great store and very friendly, but not pushy, people. Incredible selection. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for, and I'm now the proud owner of four more Hawaiian shirts, all made in Hawaii.

Mahalo!

Aloha from sunny Honolulu.

Went to Bailey's two days ago. Parking is practically non-existent there. The closest I could find was in a neighborhood about 8 blocks away. Of course, just as I walked up to Bailey's a car pulled away from one of the two parking spaces on the street right in front of the store. Doh!

Great store and very friendly, but not pushy, people. Incredible selection. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for, and I'm now the proud owner of four more Hawaiian shirts, all made in Hawaii.

Mahalo!

Awesome! or is that Shaka!?! :)

Post-script:

Went back to Bailey's and picked up three more shirts on Friday afternoon between my my morning and night dives. Decided I needed to have a shirt for each day of the week. :D

As far as parking, I discovered there's plenty of parking right across the street from the store. In fact, it's one long parking strip, all metered. I didn't notice it the first time because no one was parked there so I assumed it was a no parking zone. Doh!

Back
Top Bottom