Looking for good spot/company to teach my wife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sheik_Yahboudi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi ...I am looking for some comments or advice...I am a PADI AOW diver and have dived Thailand before. My wife is Thai and we are taking a trip south. She prefers quiet beaches not wild Phuket but we am looking for a place that can do her Basic course while I do my Rescue Diver Course. I dove Koh Tao last April and we enjoyed it...I am wondering about Phi Phi, Krabi, Lanta...any suggestions on dive shop, instructors, hotels etc. Must see's or must avoid??? Thanks in advance.

Consider the time of the year. The seasons vary as follows:

Late Oct - May, Andaman
Late May - Oct, Gulf of Siam

This should help you narrow your choices. IMO, I would go for Koh Tao in the summer. You can't beat how close you will be to the dive sites.

Good luck,

Arizona

Greetings from Krabi! I think our area can offer you some quiet relaxing accommodation, and my company for the service you require.

I setup my company here about a year ago, before then I worked in Abha for 10 years and spent many weekends in Jeddah. I instructed mainly in the Abha area.

PM me for more information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom