Looking for Flower Gardens dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for a dive buddy for a Flower Gardens trip on the weekend of the 11th & 12th of February.

Idiosyncracies as follows:
- I dive BP/Wing + long hose
- I use a small camera
- I prefer not to rush around but go slow or stay local to explore

If any experienced diver is interested in buddying up for that trip please PM me. If you are Houston based so much the better as we can discuss over a beer.

So how is it looking in terms of the trip going from your view,,,I checked the forcast and it looks like rough seas F-S-Sn??

Luckily we changed our dates to the 18th & 19th.

This weekend is not going to happen... Are you booked this week? Might be a good idea to see how next weekend is booked up.

I've been working out there most of the winter and it has been a really bad season for the total number of fronts so I'm not sure that is going to be any better.

texdiveguy:
So how is it looking in terms of the trip going from your view,,,I checked the forcast and it looks like rough seas F-S-Sn??

Yeh, it's not looking so good at the moment. Ya never know. Maybe it will all change in the next 24 hours. I'm hopeful anyway.:D

Grajan:
Luckily we changed our dates to the 18th & 19th.

This weekend is not going to happen... Are you booked this week? Might be a good idea to see how next weekend is booked up.

I've been working out there most of the winter and it has been a really bad season for the total number of fronts so I'm not sure that is going to be any better.

Graham,,, no I was not booked,but am booked for late April trip,,,,yea this has been a odd winter for weather patterns. Good luck on your new date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom