Looking for Extended Diving School!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rosesrfree

Registered
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me out. Im about to be laid off and can find no good reason to continue to fight my desire for warm weather and dive training.
I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations regarding locations that offer extended training. Im currently AOW and would like to take classes up through the Dive Master Cert or possibly even the Instructor course. Any suggestions, the only school Ive run across with something along those lines is Bob Soto's in G.C.. Im looking to stay in Carribean somewhere but no opposed to heading else where either.

Any suggestions or links would be awsome.

Rosesrfree

:) :) :)

Go to Halls in the keys, Marathon, he is all the magazines.

I agree, go to Halls. After finishing, Halls has a great reputation for placement in the industry.

Most of the Big Dive operators in Australia have that knd of program. THey offer to take you to instructor level and also do a course in Dive resort Managment

check out
http://www.prodive.com.au/Career/Career.asp

I would agree with the rest of the posters. check out Hall's in Marathon,Fl. He has a good all around program and can teach you in store operations,equipment repair and even technical diving instruction, all while residing at the institute. Although I am not a grad of there, I have had many instructor collegues whom have gone there and they know their stuff before graduating. Plus it helps to have a lifetime placement for jobs too.

Yep, you can do certification courses Grand Cayman, Danny of off the wall is amazing, he offers lots of specialty certifcations, nitrox as well. Off The Wall is great as he'll give you one on one, small groups, I highly recommend him from personal experience.

Check him out at OFF THE WALL DIVERS, GRAND CAYMAN

He knows some of the sweetest dive sites I've ever seen, Danny's the
:thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom