Looking for DM in Stuart/Jensen Beach Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New charter dive boat in Stuart, Florida. Looking for DiveMaster in the area. Captain is 26 year resident licensed USCG 100 ton, with a Island Hopper looking to start running a few dive charters in the area. Captain has been diving the area for over 3 years straight and is well experienced. Good opportunity to get in on a new charter and grow with the Captain and boat. Interested please send me a private message or leave a post.

Thank You!

Hey Captain, I spent 12 tears in the navy (navigation) and also I'm a PADI Dive Master. I signed up (scubaboard)just to reply to your message and I'm not sure how to send a private message, if your interested let me know how to contact you.
Thanks

I would love to DiveMaster for you on weekends. I can do all weekends and live close enough to do it. I would do it for tips and gas only. I need to log dives for my IDC in August. Then if you want to keep me on as an instructor I am good with that. I am a work aholic, fun loving, mermaid Divemaster who is also safe and professional. My email is: TinaOConnell@cfl.rr.com 321-299-5796. I am also PADI OW, Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue, and Divemaster certified and insured. I know the reefs and wrecks, thermoclines and currents in your area mostly like the back of my hand.

I am a dive club president with over 700 members (private club - no boat)--would be nice to have an associated boat that we could keep full! I am a ecommerce web operations manager for national healthcare association so I could build your website into like AMAZING quality with an online store or what ever-pretty nerds are rare but they do exhist. Let me know if your still wanting a great Divemaster cause.. you found her! Promise!

Regards, Tina

Last edited:
In response to your add for DM/Instructor/Captain. Pease email me at captmaya@hotmail.com. I will send you a resume. I do have a full time job, but I will be able to help in getting set up. Beside it gives me an excuse to take time to go diving.
Michelle Amato

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom