Looking for Diving Resort and Location advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello All,

Have to plan an anniversary trip with my wife was hoping to get some feedback. On the best location.

1.We live in California so travel time is somewhat going to be a factor

2. My wife likes to snorkel ( not a spa type) So when I dive she loves to snorkel off the beach( The Intercontental Presidente Hotel in Cozumel was perfect for this, it has a great reef right in front of the hotel)Havong a resort with snorkeling in front of it would we awesome.

3. I have over 50 dives to my credit

4. Have Dived the entire Hawaiin islands, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen,
Key West

5. We are both Hyper 45 year olds who after they dives in the morning, like to site see, hike, culture things, explore
We usually put 1 all day site seeing trip in the vacation.

6. We work hard to we like to get the most out of a vacation , so napping at 2.00 or sleepng on the beach is not for us.

I was thinkin BVI? Bahamas, ST Martin, Antiqua

7. Oh 1 more thing 1 did some bonefishing and Tarpon at Cozumel and it was a blast!!!!!! so some light tackle would be a bonus

Any suggestions

Club Med has some great locations for diving, snorkeling and then sightseeing. It's not a traditional all inclusive resort, but offers not only terrific value but it's staffed by great people who you can actually get to know.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom