Looking for diving partners to go to Indonesia/Malaysia abouts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pigeon17

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm 18 and kinda restricted on travelling alone. I'm looking for someone who is travelling from Western Europe to go to somewhere in Indonesia or Malaysia just to travel with basically. I've had trouble before being a young white girl in these countries and I was with 3 other people including men and I think going alone would just be asking for trouble so if anyone around my age 18-25ish is going out in July sometime then that would be great if you could get in contact.
Thanks,
Aggie

i like the look of sipadan. it was one of the places i was considering going to. how long are you staying there in september for?

im planning to stay in south east asia from mid july to december.. going home for snowboarding with friends in december and then coming back. dont know where too after though. probably not southeast asia though. might try more americas area. so... yeah. keep me updated about when you are gonna be there!

Planning a trip to Kota Kinabalu in July. Plan to do my diving course there. Will stay 4-5 days with girlfriend. Maybe we can meet up for a drink or dinner? Been there once last year. Seafood is great and cheap but couldn't sample much because just two of us. If we can meet up, then we can order more food! Hehe.

Night scene there is far more happening than KL. Very young crowd and booze are cheaper there too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom