Looking for Dive Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulthenurse:
I didn't realise you were talking about a 3/5 wetsuit. Around here, most everyone going wet wears a 7. I'd bring the DS and light underwear. Depends where we end up going on the 17th, I may be wet, I may be dry. Probably wet. I like the water to cool off my big sweaty arse.

(I don't need no stinkin' bear fat, either!)
P

Super, I left a message on your machine. When I didn't hear back figured you were busy. Was hoping you weren't Too Busy. Glad to hear all is well. I'll get on with Final Until the Weather Changes It schedules with the other nice folks who have responded.

I could throw in my old 7 Farmer John. Once I went dry I found buoyancy and trim were so much easier that I think I'd really like to stay away from that thick a wetsuit. But, if I can find a 5 I'll bring it.

Received my new regs Monday. Ordered a new BP also to use with my old wing from my TranspacII. But the wires got crossed so I need to send this one back and they will send another. One of those human communication things.

Hopefully, I'll have a chance to get everything assembled and checked out before coming down south. Don't want to be a PITA by checking out new gear while you folks are introducing me to the area.

ArcticDiver:
Super, I left a message on your machine. When I didn't hear back figured you were busy. Was hoping you weren't Too Busy. Glad to hear all is well. I'll get on with Final Until the Weather Changes It schedules with the other nice folks who have responded.
Sorry about that. You called after a brutal night at work and I was just too tired and irritated to call, and then I plain forgot. I work overnights, from 7 pm until 7 am and I try to lump all my time together. I end up working 9 days in a row and then I have 5 days off in a row. Around day 9 it really sucks to be me, come the first moment of my days off (Which will start in 3 hours and 4 minutes) it's really good to be me. (Except that this weekend I'll be hanging sheetrock and painting... Ok, so it still sucks to be me right now... Nah, I'm saving a ton of money... Oh boy, lets buy some new dive gear!)
Paul

All is well. I'll be getting on the phone in the next couple days to get things squared away down there.

I am really looking forward to getting a sample of diving in your area. In return maybe I can bring a bit of our weather. This morning it is 54F here with a high of mid-70's forecast for today.

Back
Top Bottom