Looking for dive equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhray4

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have recently gotten my open water cert. I am trying to get into diving but have a few things I need to get rid of first. I have an 18' gooseneck trailer that I would like to trade for some dive equipment. It has tandem 5200lbs axles under it with breaks on both axles. If you are interested please email me and I can send you some pics. I also I have a tile saw and a framing nail gun that I would trade also. Thanks D. Ray

I have recently gotten my open water cert. I am trying to get into diving but have a few things I need to get rid of first. I have an 18' gooseneck trailer that I would like to trade for some dive equipment. It has tandem 5200lbs axles under it with breaks on both axles. If you are interested please email me and I can send you some pics. I also I have a tile saw and a framing nail gun that I would trade also. Thanks D. Ray

Maybe you should fix the broken axle before selling it. Just a thought

:gp:​

Last edited:

I am thinking that is spelling error should be Brakes on both axles.

And you should end sentences with a punctuation.

And you should end sentences with a punctuation.

Originally Posted by Gdon

Not to mention sentence fragments: JUST A THOUGHT! :wink:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Gdon

Not to mention the sentance fragments: JUST A THOUGHT! :wink:

We've seriously bastardized this thread. Sorry to the OP. :crafty: Good luck on getting some gear.

sentence....brings back that glass house saying. :)

sentence....brings back that glass house saying. :)

He can't edit it in my post where it's quoted!! :rofl3:

Dhray4, hopefully someone can use some of your stuff and make you a fair trade. As was said, perhaps you should just sell those items and then buy gear. Always good deals on here. Trying to trade those items limits you to your local area. If you sell them, you can buy gear from anyone, anywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom