Looking for Dive Destination Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, thank you all for your input. I have definately been given a lot to look at and consider! I'm sure, wherever I decide upon, it will be great and you can be sure that I will post my experiences for all to share.

Well, thank you all for your input. I have definately been given a lot to look at and consider! I'm sure, wherever I decide upon, it will be great and you can be sure that I will post my experiences for all to share.

Definitely Bonaire!

I've been off line for a couple of days, sorry all!

Easy Access via Continental Airlines out of Newark
Great diving...most dive operations have buddy boards to sign up with, or like here our people get together for breakfast every morning and a lot of them end up all diving together!
Depending on what your non-diver wants, she could really enjoy just laying by the pool, reading, biking, scootering, reading, a little shopping, tours, etc.

Liz

In Roatan you may want to check out the Reef House Resort. Moderately priced, great food, and very few bugs (we were there a year ago and I don't even remember if there were bugs or not).

In Bonaire, you may want to check out the Black Durgon Inn. We are going there in a week. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom