Looking for Dive Buddy Maui May 29-June5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelaz

Registered
Reaction score
Im PADI AOW diver looking for a dive partner in Maui. Would like to meet up with anyone looking for a dive buddy during the day (wife is a non diver)

Thanks

Michael we're going to be there during your stay. I have several divers coming over about the same time and you're more than welcome to join us. We're staying in Kihei but we aren't fussy about driving a little.

Al Mialkovsky:
Michael we're going to be there during your stay. I have several divers coming over about the same time and you're more than welcome to join us. We're staying in Kihei but we aren't fussy about driving a little.

Maui is smalll enough I can drive to Kihei and meet you guys, I would like to dive some sites over there that I havnt yet had the experiance to enjoy. Ive done St. Anthonys 1x and turtle town 3x , Would love to see new things.

I know its back on the other side but I would also like to dive Honolua Bay. BTW Im staying at the Sheraton Black Rock so a night dive is a option :eyebrow:

LMK and keep in touch and hopefully we can hook up together for some diving.

We dive Honolua a few times when we visit so we certainly don't want to miss that. A night dive by your condo is great and for you it's especially easy since you're parked right there. I'll PM you my cell number before we leave but you can email me at lazyboy249@aol.com as I'll also have my laptop there.

Hey Michael (Al too :D) I'd like to get a few dives in on Mondays during that time frame - especially up at airport (1 Mile north of Black rock) and Honolua - Thursday afternoons if possible I like to get a dive in too. Give a call if you're free those days.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. I'll PM my Phone #

The more the merrier :)

Hey y'all. I'm also looking for a buddy between May 29 & June 2. I'll be staying in Lahaina but am willing to travel. I'm especially looking to do some shore dives (did all boat dives in January - Molokini, Molokini back wall, La Perouse Bay, etc.) and would definitely be up for night. I'm AOW, traveling solo for a quick diving/surfing break.

Christa:
Hey y'all. I'm also looking for a buddy between May 29 & June 2. I'll be staying in Lahaina but am willing to travel. I'm especially looking to do some shore dives (did all boat dives in January - Molokini, Molokini back wall, La Perouse Bay, etc.) and would definitely be up for night. I'm AOW, traveling solo for a quick diving/surfing break.

Well Come dive with us Christa,the more the merrier, Ill PM you my cell and lets see if we can gt and do some diving !!!

Thats 4 so far, anyone else wanna join us ???

Sounds like a scuba party headed to Maui :) I hope you join us Christa. We're going to have some fun. We all love diving up at the west end too so traveling to the south end isn't necessary unless you really want to. My wife and I dive all over the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom