Looking for dive buddy/ies in Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IconJen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
G'day mates!

Anybody here who's around Sydney? I'm keen on doing shore dives in Sydney to shoot macro. I have my complete diving setup (minus the weights and tanks) and I would prefer not to book those guided dives. Anybody who's willing to dive with me, please let me know :D

I am a returning diver, if you can put up with an older lady who struggles to get out of the water, I can dive mid week. I only know dives around shell harbour so maybe I can learn some sydney ones. :)

The club I am a member of has dives many times a week, including weekdays. See St George Scuba Club

Not Tuesday Wednesday according to their website. Had a look at them. Atm only abyss r open it seems
Not sure how you figured that out, we dive nearly every day of the week. Also do not understand what Abyss has to do with it, they are a shop, we are an independent club.

Not sure how you figured that out, we dive nearly every day of the week. Also do not understand what Abyss has to do with it, they are a shop, we are an independent club.
thats great news! I only read the website last week when I was free on the tues :) I'll ring next time I am off

thats great news! I only read the website last week when I was free on the tues :) I'll ring next time I am off
No phone number to call, so are you actually looking at the link I posted or a dive shop with a similar name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom