Question Looking for Dive buddy: Gorgonia Beach December '24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sascha314

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hope this is the right section in the forum, otherwise pleae let me know and move it.

We are on vaccation in egypt from 22nd of devember 2024 (arrive late afternoon) to 1st of devember (leave after lunch). During this time we stay at the Hotel Gorgonia Beach, which is a bit south of Marsa Alam, with the dive basis TGI diving

We in this case means family (wife, child, grandparents, brother-in-law with his child), so its not a diving trip, however I want to carry my equipment and do a few dives.
My brother-in-law is a beginners diver and he aims to do gis AOWD there, so its unlikely for a couple of days to dive with him.

Nevertheless I would like to do a few dices, but not whole day trips so I still can be around my wife, but maybe elphinstone ...

Maybe someone is around there as well, so we could dive together? I dont want to pay a guide for a "simple" house reef dive, because I do not have a buddy.

There are some discounts on dive packages you book onmine, so just planning.

When I do my EFR course this month I am certified as SSI Stress & Rescue.
Currently around 110 dives, diving frequently over the year (started again this year after a break, about 20 dives this year).
I do not have special goals for a dive, more the "slow" diver and I am more conservative so taking no risks. Deep dive is fine for me, however planed and ot spontaneously with a return point of tank pressure defined before.

Back
Top Bottom