Looking for Dive Buddies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driebel

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

I recently moved to Cincinnati (which is almost KY, right?) and am desperately seeking local divers. Would anyone be up for a local-ish dive, hopefully as early as this weekend (12 March)? I haven't been to any of the local quarries, so anywhere you know/enjoy would be fine by me. I'd like to keep it within about ~2 hrs drive of Cincy, if possible.

About me: I'm a PADI diver, all recreational so far, about 250 dives. I dive dry (so a quarry in March doesn't scare me), and currently have two 120 ft^3 tanks full of 32% (so nothing below 33m/111ft right now).

Anyone keen?

Dave

You probably won't get very many replying since most don't use SB anymore. We have a Face Book group. I don't know of any quarries within two hours drive of Cincy.

Hey Dave,... I frequently teach/ dive at the Hopkinsville quarry, Pennyroyal. I know Falling Rock Park (Joe's Quarry) is closer to you, if it is still open, but if you ever find yourself going down to Pennyroyal I'm there most weekends that I'm not working. Feel free to look me up. Right now, because of my work schedule & teaching, I probably won't be diving this spring until Late April/ early May. I dive single tanks, doubles & CCR (but I also dive recreational dives in mixed Open Circuit & Closed Circuit teams). Look me up here or FB.

Back
Top Bottom